Welcome to the official website of Qingdao Luode General Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.!Order Online | Favorite Rhodes | Site Map
Oil chemical truck unloading pump is a very typical process application in the petrochemical process. Rohde cam rotor pumps provide non-leakage pumps for the transportation of oil chemicals. The design, manufacturing and inspection standards of the pumps meet the standards of the American Petroleum Institute API676 The sealing system complies with API682 standard of American Petroleum Institute.
Rohde Rotor Pump is a positive displacement pump. It adopts Sino-German joint venture technology. The product has strong gas-liquid mixing and conveying capacity, can evacuate the pipeline, and can discharge the medium. In addition, Rohde Oil Chemicals Unloading Pump also allows short-term dry running, stable unloading, simple process and high efficiency. It is currently widely used by large chemical companies such as Sinopec and PetroChina.
Oil and chemical unloading pumps must ensure no sparks, static electricity, and leakage when conveying media. Rohde uses a brass rotor and an antistatic EPDM rotor to ensure the safety of transporting flammable, explosive, and corrosive media.
Advantages of cam rotor pump in the unloading process of oil and chemical products
1. Vapor-liquid mixed transmission: It solves the vibration (cavitation, cavitation or air resistance) in the traditional pump unloading process, and can evacuate and discharge oil and chemicals;
2. Evacuation and dry running capacity: During the evacuation and discharge process, gas will be entrained in the medium. The structural design of the Rotor pump ensures that the pump can dry for a short time and ensure that the pump is not damaged during evacuation.
3. Strong suction capacity: This pump is used for tanker unloading and cabin sweeping. Rohde rotor pump has strong self-priming ability, and achieves strong self-priming without the need for drainage and filling pump. Has been simplified and efficiency has been unprecedentedly improved;
4. Adopt EPDM EPDM rubber or Rohde's unique PTFE rotor: Compared with the matching gap of metal rotor (basically no self-priming), the Rohde rotor's meshing gap is smaller, so the suction capacity is guaranteed. Guaranteed rotor material resistance to medium. Greatly enhanced service life
5. Leak-free seal design: ensure the safe operation of the media unloader
6. The pump comes with a safety valve, and is equipped with a frequency converter, an inlet pressure transmitter, and a reactor, and the unloading speed can be controlled.
Rohde rotor pumps have been used in dumping stations for many years and have successfully delivered PAM, methanol, ethanol, naphtha, gasoline, diesel, jet coal, benzene, toluene, xylene, acetic acid, lye, lubricants, tanks Various types of petrochemical products with different viscosities and transportation requirements, such as base oil, crude oil, fuel oil, and PU glue . If you have design requirements for a dump truck application, please call us at 400-800-5717.
Lu Gongwang Security No. 37021402000887